- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, More than 7 years - Management level in F&A functions including, but not limited to General Accounting, Financial Statements Consolidation and Fixed Asset
- Must have CPA
- Working experiences in a Public Company Limited (PCL) with various overseas subsidiaries is preferable.
- SAP (S4 HANA) experience will be an advantage.
- Good communication in English (at least TOEIC Score 650)
- Responsible for monitoring and managing on setting and governing accounting policy and tax policy of the Group. This includes providing Advisory on accounting and tax.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing Asset Accounting, Tax Accounting and General Accounting of the group, companies that Group serve and oversea companies (if providing assistance on transaction service) to ensure the compliance with accounting policy, generally accepted accounting standards and tax policy.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing on financial statement preparation for the group companies that group serve and oversea companies (if providing assistance on transaction service) including the preparation of consolidated financial statement and notes to financial statements.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.