Established Global Agriculture MNC seeking a Senior HR Executive to support the team on Full Spectrum HR function, HR projects, and payroll. The shortlisted candidate will have an opportunity to be part of a high-performance-growing team.
- Managing the entire employee lifecycle from end to end (offering, new hire orientation, onboarding, offboarding, exit interview)
- To support training and development yearly planning & day-to-day execution of various HR programs.
- To support HR Manager on HR projects such as employee engagement surveys, recognition programs, employer branding, policy review etc.
- Partner with external payroll vendors and internal stakeholders to administer timely and accurate monthly payroll processing for the ASEAN region.
- Prepare payroll reports for a payroll vendor
- Ensure all statutory payroll, tax, government, and audit reporting requirements are met.
- Compile and update annual salary, Benefits review, and surveys.
- To support process transformation in the HR
- Support HR Manager to collate and analyze training needs, prepare annual training plan, source and liaise with internal and external vendors in delivering a quality training plan which supports business priorities.
- Degree holder in Human Resources or business administration
- More than 6 years of human resource experience.
- Knowledge of HR-related legislation such as the Employment Act.
- Good in Workday, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organized, and able to work independently to meet deadlines
- Proactive team player with a strong sense of responsibility for completing assigned duties on time
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770