Senior Executive, Recruitment & HR Operations
This is a highly confidential search with a leading German multinational corporation that is seeking an experienced and accomplished Senior HR Executive to join the dynamic HR team. You will be responsible for the end-to-end talent acquisition function of the Asia Pacific region (APAC). you will also support specialized HR Operations and act as the SAP HR and Avature Key user and support for the region. You will partner with the Global HR team for the implementation of Global HR initiatives/projects.
- Oversees the entire recruitment management process for all job levels, including internships: obtain and clarify requirements from hiring departments, talent pool building, recruitment channels selection, candidates screening, facilitates hiring managers in the interview and selection process, onboarding such as new hire orientation, monitoring of probationary employees and etc
- Avature Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Recruiting Expert for the APAC and Greater China (GC) region. Support in system training for new HR members in the region as well as level one system troubleshooting.
- Process owner of candidates' competency evaluation (interview as well as psychometric assessment), maintaining the job descriptions repository for its completeness and relevancy
- Support in background screening via 3rd party screening agency
- Super user of LinkedIn Recruiter and reach out to passive candidates and build the talent pipeline for Regional Headquarters and the APAC region. Lower dependency on the usage of external headhunters.
- Partnership with institutions to ensure a steady flow of interns.
- Consolidate and provide an overview of APAC and GC recruitment status to Vice President, HR (APAC)
- Consolidate and provide quarterly Headcount Report (APAC and GC region) to Munich
HRIS Systems & HR Operations
- End-to-end employee life cycle management of HRIS via SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) from onboarding, confirmation of probation management, leave quota management, employee records maintenance and benefits tracking
- SAP HCM - Super User for the APAC and GC region. Support in system training for new HR members in the region as well as level one system troubleshooting.
- Execute accurate and timely organizational changes in SAP for the APAC and GC region
- Ensure data hygiene and data availability in SAP for accurate report generation and reporting purposes
- Monthly and quarterly provision of Staff Capacity Report
- Monitoring of probation progress of new hires and administration of Confirmation Letter
- Partner with the Regional HR Manager on Employee Engagement programs to increase the level of employee engagement and make the organization a great place to work
- Handles employee relations issues including employee handbook queries, practices, and ad-hoc HR advice
- Facilitates the launch of global HR projects/systems with sister companies in Singapore, APAC, and GC region, aligns HR processes to maximize the benefits in reporting and analytics capabilities of new tools
- HR special projects such as employee handbook development for smaller subsidiaries
- Perform any ad-hoc duties or responsibilities as assigned by Vice President, HR (APAC), and Regional HR Manager
- Minimum Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or relevant field of studies
- At least 6 - 8 years of related experience as an HR Generalist in the full spectrum i.e., Talent Acquisition, Human Resources Information Systems, Talent Management, Performance Management and etc
- Familiarity with local labor laws and related government policies
- People management skills and experience
- Prior experience or knowledge in Human Resources Information Systems i.e SAP Human Capital Management, Avature ATS is a plus
- Well-versed in using social media, LinkedIn, and job portal
- Strong planning and implementation abilities
- Proven ability in analytical & logical thinking and creativity
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong team player who is also able to work independently
- Effective ability to work with people of different levels from different regions to address issues and attain amicable solutions
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770