Established FMCG MNC seeking for a Senior HR Executive to support Hr Manager on HR Operations and HR projects, shortlisted candidate will have an opportunity to be part of high performance growing team.
- To support training and development yearly planning & day-to day execution of various HR programs.
- To take on a business partner role supporting the field sales operations team covering services such as recruitment, contract management and annual salary reviews
- To support HR Manager on HR projects such as employee engagement survey, recognition programs, employer branding, policies review etc.
- To support process transformation in the HR
- Training Needs Analysis and Training Plan
- Support HR Manager to collate and anaylze training needs, prepare annual training plan, source and liaise with internal and external vendors in delivering a quality training plan which supports business priorities.
- Degree holder in Human Resource or business administration
- More than 4 years of human resource experience.
- Knowledge in HR related legislations such as Employment Act.
- Good in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet deadlines
- Good team player with strong sense of responsibility for completing assigned duties on time
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770