Are you interested in collaborating with passionate people? Our client is one of the Global MNC pharmaceutical company. They are looking for a dynamic Senior HR manager to join its regional based HQ in Singapore. This role will build a strong partnership that aligns global HR deliverables with key commercial strategic deliverables.
The Senior HR Manager will provide vital support to the Senior Managers and Department Heads across the Business and will ensure that the team provide strong support and advice to achieve key business objectives and increase organizational effectiveness.
- An individual contributor role, the HR Business Partner (HRBP) will partner with cross functional teams to shape the work and priorities of our Team & Talent offense and ensure it fits into the overall Global and Regional business strategy and supports desired business outcomes.
- Play a key role in developing and/or guiding the execution of assigned HR programs, processes, communications & strategic initiatives, coach and guide clients on HR and business-related issues.
- Support & participate (as needed) in the global delivery of HR initiatives, identifying and managing opportunities in their client group to support the achievement of strategic goals
- Drive organizational scale and productivity for business teams; lead organizational change initiatives.
- Provide day-to-day guidance to managers to expand their people leadership capabilities in the areas of coaching, employee relations, career development, performance management etc. to increase productivity and retention
- Manage employee relation issues - identify common issues/themes and proactively drive improvements.
- Model and instill company culture and organizational values for the site
- Partner with both internal and regional HR services and COEs to provide HR solutions to meet business needs
- Provide support in annual manpower budgeting plan
- Leverage your data-driven mindset to capture employee and marketplace insights, data, and trends which you will use to coordinate solutions and actions that will drive organizational health, engagement, and achievement of strategic objectives
- Key lead on HR trends and deliver practical and insightful thought leadership, including the development and personal growth of our people.
- Bachelor's degree. Master's degree
- 8 - 10 yrs of in Human Resources, with skills in high volume of business partnering, employee relations, talent management, Organzation design, and performance management.
- Ability to understand business needs and proactively develop strategic and practical solutions to business challenges
- Experience in Manufacturing, Pharmacutical, Medical Device , Life Sciences and FMCG industry as a Business Partner in a manufacturing environment is essential.
- Demonstrated experience driving organizational change initiatives
- Strong interpersonal and consulting skills in dealing with employees at all levels of the organization, including leadership, influencing and relationship-building across functions.
- Strong knowledge of applicable employment laws, regulations, and business practices in Singapore.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work effectively
For more information, or to apply, please contact Tharnthip Luechaikam at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.