A leading global Healthcare organization is hiring a newly created Senior HR Manager to compliment their growth in the ASEAN region based in Singapore.
- Work with the Commercial leaders and the Leadership Team across ASEAN to understand their business needs and strategic priorities and build the HR strategic plan
- Accountable for performing as a trusted strategic partner and advisor to senior level leadership and management in areas of change management, organization effectiveness, work environment and culture.
- Uses strong diagnostic and influencing skills to partner with leaders to significantly improve performance, business outcomes and employee engagement.
- Delivers core curriculum of talent management programs on building strengths, leadership, and soft skills capabilities.
- Leadership and direction for a small team of HR Business Partners supporting the country business teams.
- Develops strategic partnerships with the senior business leaders, HR Operations and HR Centers of Expertise.
Academic qualifications & Experience Required:
- B.A. or B.S from accredited university required.
- 8+ years of increasingly responsible human resources experience preferred.
- Sufficient proficiency in technical human resources disciplines to manage a team of HR Business Partners.
- Excellent leadership, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation, communication and group facilitation skills
- Skilled with change processes in complex systems, conflict resolution and group dynamics.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Manorit Singh Rakhra
EA Reg No: R1768804