A fast-growing established multi-asset management firm is seeking an experienced Senior HR Manager to be part of the growing team.
- To build and develop a highly competent workforce and high-performance organization, while being aligned with organizational goals.
- To contribute and deliver HR strategies that create a positive impact on business results.
- To align the delivery of HR operations with the Head of Departments and Employees.
- To assist the Head of HR in identifying key HR issues, contributing information, analysis, making recommendations to ensure HR operations and relevant solutions are delivered in a smooth and effective way with the objective to drive organizational
- To assist the Head of HR in adapting and implementing HR Functions, not limited to
- the area of Organisational Development, Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Development, Retention, HRMS as well as Employee Relations within the Department.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a related field. Institute for Human Resource Professionals (IHRP) certification (i.e. IHRP-SP) or equivalent certification would be preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in HR, where experience in people management would be advantageous.
- Experience in asset management (including real estate)/ investment/ funds management/ private equity industry with large established corporations preferred.
- Good understanding of the abovementioned industry, related organizations, business
- processes and functions preferred.
- Good knowledge of end-to-end HR operations and related documentation, and good
- understanding of manpower regulations and statutory requirements.
- Strong communication, influencing, interpersonal, and stakeholder management skills.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770