Our client is one of the most recognised and desirable luxury consumer brands, they are looking for a dynamic and HRBP to join its regional based HQ in Singapore . Reporting to the Regional HRD and working closely with senior local management this role will build a strong partnership that aligns global HR deliverables with key commercial strategic deliverables.
* Advise senior business leaders on potential HR opportunities, risks, solutions, workforce planning and implications of proposed business initiatives; advise on local and enterprise initiatives to retain and develop talent to meet business needs.
* Adapt and implement global HR strategy locally and align where possible to APAC more broadly
* Ensure the business is adhering to all applicable regulatory and legal regimes that will affect the business
* Support the business to achieve top employee engagement by ensuring annual employee engagement survey results are properly interpreted and action plans are put in place.
* Oversee payroll, benefits programs, recruitment providers and other related vendors including cost and risk mitigation
* Singapore and South East Asia experience
* Prior industry experience within either the Retail, Consumer or Luxury industry
* A minimum of 6 years partnering experience in a progressive human resources management environment
* Clear track record of strong business partnering
* Prior experience, leading, developing and managing high performing teams would be beneficial but not essential
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347