Our client, who comes from a leading organizations within the Financial Services sector that is based in Singapore, is currently expanding their team and is currently looking for a Technical Information Security Consultant to join their organisation. The objective of this opening will be providing guidance on Security improvements, on both IT and Business side.
- Perform security assessments of Technical and Business Projects
- To be involved in the Software Development Life Cycle and projects, where you will be providing advisory on ways to improvise of the projects.
- Will be providing security consulting and advice at the technical level where it's in line with the company's Security policy and standards.
- Provide guidance on IT and business team to correct identified non-compliant processes.
- To identify gaps on policies and procedures and provide improvisation on its policies.
- To provide value added suggestions on Security project plans and deployment within the APAC region.
- Bachelor's Degree in information / Cyber Security or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience of hands on Security Technologies
- A good technical background in Information Security, as the role will be using your technical background to provide consultation to stakeholders.
- Knowledge or experience in Financial Regulatory Guidelines within APAC would be a plus (MAS TRM, HKMA etc.)
- Able to understand and interpret Security Standards e.g. ISO27001 etc.
- Candidates who are within the Financial Services sector would be advantageous.
- Solid communication skills as the role require to communicate effectively towards a wide range of audience from technical to business, and management.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.