Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Senior Infrastructure Manager. This role will responsible for Provide technical leadership to drive adoption of global infrastructure & DevOps standards (technology & process) and enable the market operation effective consumption of public cloud.
- You will participate as a technical lead, directing and monitoring the market support teams. You will have responsibility for leading a team to provide IT services to Thailand/Vietnam P&C market
- Align with all stakeholders - all infrastructure and application teams, security teams, and leads on the Public Cloud Delivery team
- To ensure the right solutions are being delivered that can be easily consumed.
- Work with team members globally to implement delivery global or regional solutions.
- The primary contact of Infrastructure delivery for the Thailand/Vietnam P&C market. Responsible for Incident management, Change management, and Demand management.
- Engaged in all high severity incidents and participant in 5 point analysis and reporting
- Review Performance, Metrics and SLA's to ensure they meet acceptable targets and take necessary action to address root cause where deficiencies exist
- Contribute to regular sprint planning sessions, quarterly, and annual planning cycles.
- Drive operational process improvements, make recommendations to improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support the adoption of cloud services, security services, processes, and tools as part of the CI/CD toolchain.
- Oversee staff performance and provide significant influence over hiring and termination decisions.
- Bachelor`s or Master`s degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Generally 9+ years of professional experience, previous management experience preferred
- Skilled negotiation, collaboration, prioritization, consensus building & influencing skills, facilitation and the adaptability to respond to change quickly
- Skilled oral and written communication; presentation skills
- Strong team leader and must be proactive. Demonstrate initiative and be a logical thinker
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Experience in leading Infrastructure teams in complex matrix structure
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Service (Preferred AWS certified)
- Experience with Microsoft O365
- Strong technical hand-on to support IT infrastructure delivery and DevOps
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.