Argyll Scott is working with leading IT hub for banking service in APAC. According to the expansion of their business growth, they are now expanding the team of "Senior IT infrastructure engineer (CITRIX)"
We are looking for candidate that experience as the Senior IT infrastructure engineer who specialize in CITRIX. In addition, you should be able to manage the business requirement and deliver on time.
· Design solutions based on project requirements, producing HLD's, and when required LLD's
· Ensuring all HLD's and LLD's are fit for purpose and fall within Architecture defined guidelines.
· Reviewing HLD's that emanate from the Architectural team and providing feedback / comments as appropriate.
· Define and maintain build standards of Operating Systems, working with IS to ensure the appropriate controls are implemented.
· Assist with system / software deployments and upgrades that impact infrastructure. This will often require liaison with management and architectural teams to define upgrade path.
· Understand and adhere to established regulatory compliance processes. This includes but is not exclusive to FCA best practice guidelines. Ensure that less senior engineers also demonstrate adherence.
· Review IT Policies and procedures used by the BAU Support Team, to identify areas of weakness or exposure and come up with ideas for remedial action.
· Coaching / mentoring of junior team members. Ensuring that information is relayed freely and to the benefit of the wider IT support Team.
· Contribute to the delivery of IT projects following established processes. This will often require working directly with IT project management team and may involve updating senior management staff directly on progress.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer science, Computer Engineering, Business Computer, MIS, or relevant field
· Minimum 2-4 years of experience in IT infrastructure
· Subject Matter expert in at least one area of core infrastructure technologies such as o
o Operating Systems, Citrix XenApp
o NetScaler configuration and support
o Citrix capacity management
o Personalization and policy controls on shared infrastructure o
o Desktop Virtualization
o Citrix Shared desktops, VDI
o XenDesktop, XenApp
· Background in financial service industries is preferred
· Good English communication skills
· Thai nationality only
If you interest in the job opportunity, please apply with update CV.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.