- Analyze local market, key players and Business Plan for beauty products.
- Negotiate joint business plans with our business partners.
- Build relationships with the Client.
- Manage Client's P&L and negotiations of commercial terms within budgets.
- Establish and implement annual plans in line with the Division's strategy.
- Coordinate of operational activities related to the listing of new products etc.
- Address the challenges related to key account management and business trends and needs: finding best practices in the market, exploring knowledge about client's behaviour, monitoring competing brands.
- Cooperate with marketing, demand planning, business development and other teams.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial role within international company.
- Skilled negotiator with strong strategic approach.
- Experienced to work on Clients' P&L.
- Ability to predict and analyze trends.
- Analytically, result oriented and experienced with Excel and Power Point.
- Great communicator with great presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Fluent in English.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.