- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to achieve sales targets and profit objectives
- Lead the sales planning and demand creation program
- Create and execute customer marketing plans that align with brand strategies
- Negotiate marketing activations and customer growth initiatives with key accounts
- Ensure in-store execution of marketing programs and new product launches
- Identify opportunities to improve product/company market share
- Manage customer marketing budgets for maximum impact
- Coach, motivate and develop team members
- Manage resources to ensure effective utilization
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Administrative Management or relevant field
- At least 5 years' experience in Sales, Marketing, or Key Account function
- Experience in modern and traditional trade channels is a bonus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Effective time management and communication skills in Thai and English
- Project management, presentation, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.