About the company
One of my clients in the FMCG is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel. This role reports to the General Counsel based overseas.
About the Role
- Provide timely, pragmatic, strategic and commercial legal advice to all business units with a particular focus on a designated region, in a manner which enables the business to achieve its corporate objectives in line with the business' strategy, applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
- Act as legal lead on strategic business projects, as requested by the General Counsel
- Provide timely advise to the business units
- Support the General Counsel in maintaining high standards of corporate governance
- Act as primary legal liaison with regulatory authorities in the relevant region and elsewhere as requested by General Counsel and Government Relations team
- Common law qualified lawyer with at least 7 years post qualification experience
- Experience in general corporate commercial and intellectual property laws
- In-house experience will be an advantage
- Japanese language would be an advantage as required to work with key stakeholders in the Japan region
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective project management, organizational, analytical, and problem resolution skills.
- Must be results oriented and able to work independently and meet deadlines
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1982285