Argyll Scott is partnering with a leading life insurance company to look for a high-calibre senior legal counsel.
- Support the business lines in all types of contract negotiations, drafting and reviewing relevant agreements, focusing on implementing and improving standard forms, checklists and other control tools for efficiently managing legal risks of the company
- Advise in insurance related legal matters, including, drafting and vetting insurance policies, information sheets, marketing material, inbound & outbound insurance and distribution matters
- Independently advise manage the legal aspects of new initiatives and projects
- Oversee litigious complaints, ombudsman and litigation matters
- Provide legal advice at all levels of the organization with a focus on insurance law, general business law, corporate law and technology/data privacy related issues; coordinate with external counsel on the above referenced matters as and when required
- Perform legal monitoring in relation to the above
- A fully qualified lawyer in Hong Kong with minimum 8+ years post qualification experience working within the legal department and ideally relevant previous private practice experience
- Experience working in Life Insurance companies
- Well organized, self-motivated and have a strong ability to work on their own initiative
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Possess excellent relationship building, communications, negotiation and convincing skills
- Fluency in Cantonese and English (written and spoken), fluency in Mandarin would be a plus
Please apply directly or reach out to Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk /+852 3695 5184 for this opportunity.