Our client is leading IT Solutions firm. Given an expansion of business growths, they are actively looking for new legal supporter as Senior Legal Officer to join the team to support multiple business units. They prefer candidate with strong skills of contract negotiations and experienced in complex corporate restructure projects.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Report directly to Assistant Legal Manager and performing as an individual contributor
· Draft, review, translate, negotiate contracts or other legal documents relating to the business in accordance with internal process guidelines
· Arrange and prepare the Broad and Shareholders' meeting, Minute of the Broad of Director's and Shareholder's meeting, and all necessary corporate secretarial supports.
· Provide legal and regulatory advice which covers internal compliance to the business
· Prepare legal/compliance training materials with ability to facilitate as a trainer to conduct training activities if necessary
· Ensure all legal matters run smoothly in the organization
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor's Degree or higher in Laws.
· At least 5 years of combination experience in law firm and in-house advisor role, IT Solutions business and B2B Trading is preferable.
· Solid skill in drafting, reviewing and revising contracts.
· Good working knowledge in laws of Thailand with solid experience in complex contract review.
· Logical thinking with excellent in communication, analytical and interpretation skills.
· International, dynamic, mature, prioritized and result-oriented character with growth mindset.
· Experience implementing leadership, teamwork and culture trainings.
· Excellent in Communication skills both Thai & English language. Knowledge of Third language, especially Japanese will be an advantage.
· ONLY THAI NATIONALITY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.