A fast-growing investment bank with a strong presence in Asia is looking for an experienced credit risk manager to join the team for the expanding private wealth management business.
- Review/approve credit applications in Private Wealth Management within delegated approval authorities.
- Analyze and provide comments on credit proposals for credit applications over lending authority.
- Assess and review new credit product approval processes and policies with relevant stakeholders.
- Degree Holder with over 8 years of experience in credit risk management, ideally with experience in private banking or wealth management credit approval.
- Sound knowledge of private banking credit offering (promoter share financing, single stock financing, large residential and commercial property financing, pre-IPO financing, acquisition finance, etc.).
- Knowledge in wealth management products.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk