Job Description & Responsibilities:
* Network Engineer at customer site (Phayathai Area)
* Support customer's case, network incident or related.
* Setup configure maintain network switch L2, L3, Router, Firewall, Load Balancer.
* Monitor network utilization, hardware resource.
* Network troubleshoot LAN, VXLAN, Routing problem
* Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Network, Computer Engineer or related field.
* 2 years in network infrastructure.
* Good knowledge in TCP/IP model, OSI model, Routing, Firewall, Load Balancer and additional protocol related (SNMP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP)
* Experiences in basic operating system Windows, Linux.
* Service mind and excellent in communication skills.
* Cisco CCNP or Juniper JNCIA-JUNO
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.