Key areas of responsibility will include analysis, material & labor variance analysis, forecasting, KPI (key performance indicators) management and reporting and evaluating/tracking cost out opportunities.
Analysis and Control;
Help investigation in weekly/monthly dashboard of spending, highlighting
opportunities for improvement.
- Support analysis and commentary of drivers behind variances, month to
month vs. prior year, and forecast and budget.
- Review production variances (materials & labor) with management and help drive
to root cause - in particular help collection of scrap data by area.
- Collate labor straight time and overtime daily and review with plant management.
Ensure correct codifications of expenses are in line with company standards.
- Monitors spending on key categories to include maintenance, supplies, and
consumables, and support company initiatives to reduce spending.
- As needed, capture relevant material content, scrap, crew size, throughout rates
of work centers for use in updating standard costs.
KPI & Financial Management;
Review weekly KPI data with management; understand trends and help analyze
- Ensure new KPIs are correctly implemented in line with company standards.
- Work with management on the key 3 to 5 identified initiatives.
- Work with senior lender to prepare regular borrowing base report and to support
periodic collateral audits.
- Help with cash management of the company.
- Work with accounting firm to complete annual review of the financial statements.
- Help prepare forecasts and the annual budget for the Company.
- Support preparation of budget, forecasts, and monthly bridges.
- Review with management and ensure comprehension of forecast.
Perform inventory cycle counts inter-month and period-end physicals in-line with
Company instructions, document results, and suggest improvements.
- Support working capital improvement plans.
- When required, participate in capital expenditure development, and post spend
- Key person to train floor personnel on how to operate transactions in TCM,
including the use of the workbenches, in accordance with standard operating
Work with management team to develop a database of cost out opportunities.
- Key member of team driving implementation of cost out opportunities.
- Attend daily operations meetings and present financial results to ensure
management team are aligned with the performance of the company.
- Ensure robust financial controls are in place and are following financial policies.
- Support plant management in ad hoc exercises
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, finance or related field
- Good command of English, oral and written
- Minimum 7 years working experience in Food MNC manufacturing company
- Microsoft office - Excel is a must
- Ambitious and pro-active attitude and cultivates a willingness to learn within the team
- Ability to work under pressure and be able to express views/opinions confidently
- Demonstrated ability to successfully contribute multiple projects & competing priorities in a time sensitive environment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.