Our client who comes within the digital art / micro-animation design industry is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their team.
- To collaborate closely with senior stakeholders on integrating core product features
- To manage its product life cycle
- Gather and analyze client's feedback in refine requirements as well as its features and functionality of its end-product.
- To bring innovative ideas on key features, functionality of the product, and competitive advantage etc.
- Able to work around with data to product marketing and to other internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science / Engineering with around 8-10 years of Product Management experience, particularly within the area of SaaS products or technical engineering products
- Candidates who has a background in software development or has an existing / previous experience in program management would be an advantage
- A person who has the experience in designing and to strategize a product roadmap and its product life cycle.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.