About the Company
Our client is a global leading provider of corporate training and solutions. They focus on delivering quality training and to provide professional consultancy to their clients to enhance their efficiency. They experienced a double-digit growth last year and have huge ambitions for 2020 with a few new hires. Starting with a search for a Transformation Project Manager to liaise with their clients on design, delivery & execution of their programmes.
About the Job
- Liaise with clients to understand their pain points - challenges
- Make presentations to introduce the different products/services provided by the company
- Adopt a consultative approach and guide clients with the adequate solutions
- Interact with clients on a daily basis and handle ground operations
- Coordinate with your team to ensure project completion within timeline
- Maintain good relationship with clients, ensuring satisfaction and retention
- Keep updated with market trends/ news and advise clients accordingly
- Owns & manages large scale development/ implementation delivery
- Owns end-to-end delivery as single point-of-contact for delivery commitments to client
- Owns and decides multi-service line solutions involving final bid estimation and solution review
- Develop and build sustainable delivery organization both at account/project levels
- Owns delivery accountability for the project(s) and also drives delivery efficiencies
- Manages 'Cost of Delivery' for clients, establishes budgets, success metrics and transformation roadmaps, engages client stakeholders for delivery reviews/issues
- Co-owns, along with Engagement Delivery Partner: reporting requirements related to projects, margin maintenance, revenue growth, NPS score, designing Profitability Enhancement Program and tracking, claiming change requests
- Responsible for people management
- Involves in hiring decisions, finalizing appraisals and people development plans.
- Responsible for overall motivation and morale of the associates in the account(s)
Skills & experiences required
- Proven delivery management experience with at least 8 years of experience managing large programs / multiple large-scale projects for large clients with complex and heterogeneous technology landscape, covering the full SDLC. With recent 5 years focusing on Singapore government sector.
- Strong experience in delivering projects using Agile Scrum/ Agile Safe methodologies.
- Experienced in Digital transformation journeys of the customer in technology areas including Data, Digital Engineering and Cloud.
- Strong understanding of ppublic sector delivery, include contracting, Government Platforms, Entertainment company, Public Transit, Public Education, Public Health Care,
- Degree in an IT related discipline. Requisite Certification.
- Ability to identify and drive issues to a quick resolution while balancing the needs of the business, the customer and the team;
- Proven record in team and organizational leadership skills working with senior management and individual contributors; extensive experience managing and mentoring collaborative cross-functional teams; ability to provide leadership and direction to project/ project(s) teams and the organization to ensure successful execution; consummate team player with a positive, flexible and creative approach.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of business, strategic direction, organizational structure and overall business goals in order to define and validate complete program requirements with business sponsors.
- Ability to understand and apply technical solutions to business requirements to meet goals.
- Able to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and write clearly and effectively at a high level; excellent ability to communicate program vision and collaboratively align diverse organizations; must have strong presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Strong experience and understanding of upsell/ cross sell to grow footprint in the designated account(s).
- Strong understanding of technology trends and usage in business areas.
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Ng on + 852 3695 5141 or email: email@example.com
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.