Our client is one of the fortune 500 company in HK focusing on digital transformation programs. The role will be a key member of a quality assurance division of the company providing IT transformation to multi-group companies in the APAC Region. The team provides extensive IT services to 5 Main Line of Businesses in the company. It is responsible for providing IT Leadership, Operations, Delivery and Solutions with its Centre of Excellence.
- To establish quality standards and methodologies within across application development teams.
- Drive the QA test strategies, tools, agenda for the team and defines the QA process and participate in QA activities.
- Automate current manual testing processes.
- Work with engineering teams to achieve high frequency releases with reliable standards.
- Work with product team to understand requirements to create comprehensive test plans.
- Support performance testing, load testing, and security testing efforts.
- Plan and create various testing documents such as test plans and test cases based on requirements
- Must be willing to be hands-on in manual and automated testing.
- At least 8 years of experience in software/system testing
- Proven track record of leading teams.
- Familiarity with web technologies.
- Able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Highly skilled in automated test tools for web, mobile and server-side software (E.g., BDD testing frameworks, Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Silk Test, Laravel Dusk, Jira, etc)
- Experience in continuous integration practices (continuous delivery, service virtualization, automated testing, etc.) with a focus on software delivery quality and process improvement utilizing tools such as Jenkins.
- Be passionate about building teams that are high performing.
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Ng on + 852 3695 5141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.