Senior Quality manager (FMCG)
QS - QA - QC - Strong Management - FMCG - based in Samut Prakarn - Up to 230K
An International FMCG Company
- Response for overall Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Quality Equipment Control, support director and president's duties
- Participate in company vision and mission determine as well as policy and target
- Promote and present Company image to customer, employee and business partners both local and foreign country
- Follow up, approve and control on budget using of the Plants, to conform as plan
- Control and follow up the operations and countermeasures, also development result and operation of departments in operation field and conform to determined target and strategy
- Report the operation result, problem and difficulty of all plants and propose the countermeasure and improvement method to President
- Management on employee of Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Quality Equipment Control sections by plan, follow up, determine target and performance evaluate. Counsel and plan on subordinate development. Moreover, provides recommendations for improvement on the performance of their subordinates
- Provide opportunities and development on executives for effective management within their responsibilities
- Development on work as well as building the morale of the subsidiaries team to be always in high level
- Mind in customer satisfaction and respond customer needs also attend in customer activity
- Other job assigned by President
- Male or Female. Age between 38-45 years old
- Bachelor degree or higher in any related fields (Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and communicate clearly and accurately.
- Good supervisory skills, decision-making ability, effective communication, time management ability and stress management ability.
- Proactive attitude with proven ability to implement solutions to problems.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadline
If you are interested, please apply via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.