If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant or Principal Recruitment consultant looking to join a business that does things very differently from others, then please read on. Here in Singapore we are actively seeking an experienced recruiter to join our thriving, market leading, technologies team, supporting senior projects and interim searches for existing MSPs and established clients.
It's no secret that recruitment is a tough gig. Whether you're a Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant or beginning your journey into recruitment management - there is one thing a lot of businesses out there get wrong and it's that they don't put YOU in control of your own productivity - that's putting you in control of when, where, and how you're at your most productive.
We have offices in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Sydney, England, Dubai and the USA - and the best thing is, you can be based anywhere in the world to access these opportunities so do not be afraid to apply if you aren't "close to an office". We offer a truly flexible approach to working, that's working from home, from an office, your favourite coffee shop, the hotel lobby, the list goes on.
At Argyll Scott, we empower our people to be their best self through our concept of "I Own My Future". This gives you control of your:
- Goals - setting your own means you are a lot more likely to achieve them
- Performance - what does good look like? Well, shouldn't that be subjective?
- Wellbeing - at the top of everyone's agenda, but what is in place to support and enable you?
- Time - you know when you are most productive, why should we tell you when/where that is?
- Culture - you are the heart of our business, our culture is not dictated from the top
- Reward - what is it you want to achieve? Big commission? Big salary? Enough to live well?
If you're curious to find out how you can take control of your recruitment career and still find the time to "make it" without jeopardizing your life, then lets have a conversation.
Or connect with me here and I will follow up!