An exciting Senior Regional marketing planning (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the Global FMCG firms.
About The Senior Regional marketing planning
You will be responsible for developing and Drive all marketing planning strategies. To oversee the development of goals, strategies, and implementation plans to execute comprehensive marketing campaigns. You will be working with a marketing, R&D team of talented professionals, supporting company goals and driving growth.
The salary range for this role is THB 150k - 200k per month + allowance + Bonus + health insurance
- Developing and executing a results-driven, marketing planing strategy and NPD pipeline
- Drive long/Mid term Annual planning agenda and collaborate the discussion amongst all stakeholders (Region & BU across function)
- Creating and managing all marketing planning and collateral in line with brand direction
- Manage and improve the process and system of NPD and provid clear visibility for decision making & acceleration
- Define strategic marketing planning and agenda to the team
- Tracking effectiveness of various plannning and workshop as required
- Working with vendors and agencies to create localized communications and marketing activities
- Stimulate the team with local & regional consumer trends and insights, exploratory/projective studies, to feed into the frame up key innovation opportunities in the strategic planning/Mid term horizon
- Understand the market dynamics and upcoming trends in detail to optimize existing initiatives, driving innovation and inspiration
To succeed in this role, you must have good marketing insights & planning skills,
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum five to seven years of work experience in marketing, marketing planning, or related field
- Minimum three years of work experience in a lead position
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Proficient in English
- Planning with a strategic thinking
- Project management/Organized
- Strong communication skills
- Friendly, charming, and personable characteristics/mannerisms
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Regional marketing planning.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.