An exciting Senior Sale Representative (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the Global Pharmaceutical.
About The Senior Sale Representative
You will be responsible for driving and implementing sales strategy for innovative medical dermatology therapies, penetrating both government and private medical channels developing and implementation plans to execute comprehensive marketing campaigns.
The salary range for this role is SGD 4,500 - 6,000 per month + allowance + Bonus + Incentive
- Reporting directly to the Inflammation & Immunology Category Lead, the incumbent is responsible for driving and implementing sales strategy for our innovative medical dermatology therapies, penetrating both government and private medical channels
- Accountable for the Medical Dermatology product portfolio sales revenue and territory deliverables
- Key Account Management
- Set clear objectives and develop tailored strategies for targeted accounts to drive new sales adoption and penetration
- Establish good working relationship with internal/external stakeholders (at all levels)
- Service & maintain existing business (contracts, quotations, tenders, HCP relationship management)
- Proactively seek new business opportunities and untapped account potential
- Track account sales and provide accurate territory forecast (sales, penetration rates and market share)
- Establish deep understanding of customer needs, challenges, competition and key market trends
- Solid KOL management and able to network independently in coordinating CME activities
- Able to obtain and map sales / market intelligence through his / her market relationships and applies the knowledge to form tangible solutions across sales territories/channels
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Science/Pharmacy/Business Management
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Pharmaceutical Sales
- Proven Sales track record in Medical Dermatology TA is a plus
- Experience in Hospital Drug Formulary Listing, New Product Account Management and sound knowledge of SG Healthcare subsidies/reimbursement will be preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Possess a class 3 valid driving license and a vehicle
- Entrepreneurial with a Growth Mindset
- Agile and highly adaptable
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Sale Representative .
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.