Argyll Scott is working with Security and Facility Services companies. If you are those who want to drive projects, eager to work in a Senior Sales Manager and get a chance to grow to be a product owner, this is for you!
Role & Responsibilities:
- The main responsibility of supervising the sales team for making the brand popular and promoting the services among the clients and enable their team for meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting.
- Managing the sales team for meeting the sales targets with effective planning and budgeting.
- Monitoring sales team activities including pipeline development, opportunity generation and closure.
- Tracking and recording activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Measuring sales team conversion rates against benchmarks and achievement of targets.
- Reviewing sales documents with the sales team, client, finance, legal and operations.
- Forecasting Sales Targets and Budgeting
- Ensuring that data is accurately entered and managed within the salesforce, SAP and other sales management systems.
- Reporting, submitting weekly progress report and joining weekly meeting with Business Development Director
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Facility Management, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years' Experience in Sales Management (Coaching and Mentoring Teams).
- Minimum of 3 Years' Experience in Facilities Management, Service Industry, Consultative Industry and / or complex services; Preferably Facilities Management
- Experience in Using Systems for Tracking Sales Performance.
- Strong English Communication Skills, Good presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office. (Especially MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint)
- Pro-Active Approach to Sales, "Can-Do Attitude".
- Well-Groomed & Neat Appearance, Good Manners - Ready to be "The Face of the Company".
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.