Title Senior Sourcing Specialist (Engineering / Petrochemical)
Sourcing - Procurement - Purchasing - Engineering - Petrochemical - Local & Oversea - Based in Saraburi - Salary up to 90K - Based on Experience
An international petrochemical Company
· Sourcing suppliers and maintaining long-lasting relationships with them as well as existing suppliers.
· Implementing inventory optimization strategies within the company.
· Obtaining quotes from different suppliers.
· Negotiating price, quantity, and delivery schedules with suppliers.
· Working with legal counsel to ensure that all contracts relating to product procurement contain all details of the negotiation.
· Assessing quotes and compiling a detailed assessment of cost breakdowns.
· Generating quote comparisons and contributing to internal supplier selection based on the quotes.
· Providing solutions to improve company spending and outsourcing.
· Bachelor's degree in Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field.
· Proven experience in sourcing processes.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
· A thorough understanding of sourcing methodologies.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Sound time-management and organizational skills.
If you are interested, please apply via Jobs DB or call 083-0092661
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.