Luxury fashion brand
Our client is expanding their company and is seeking for a Senior Store Planning Officer to join their company.
- Helping on project management for store, Pop-ups, Pop-ins in APAC
- Deal with internal parties and external venders
- Monitor for the vendors payment and contract
- Arrange maintenance works for office and stores and monitor
- Site co-ordination and site inspection
- Manage the accurate progress and quality
- Control project timeline
You need to be
- Diploma/Certificate in Architecture, Interior design, Civil/Engineering, Construction management
- Preferred 3-5 years of experience in retail fitting out project management, construction or interior design
- Strong knowledge in Auto CAD, Photoshop, MS office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Well-organized and willing to learn
- Good communication skill in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.