- Manage, maintain, and support network, desktop & server infrastructure including but not limited to upgrading, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting processes
- Provide Server administration support like Active Directory, Access right management, Windows OS computers (Laptop and/or desktop)
- Provide operational support for systems (virtual/physical servers) which includes but is not limited to the following Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services including ADFS, DNS, DHCP, GPO
- Good knowledge in IT infrastructure which includes VMware, Windows Server 2008 & above, Office 365, Exchange Online, Windows Script, Window and Office 365 powershell script, etc.
- Knowledge in system patch deployment, WatchGuard, Symantec, Citrix, SAN, VMware, vSAN or HCI solution.
- Assist on the routine system maintenance, monitoring and ensure the system operation stability
- Responsible for patch management (rollout of server patches), systems security hardening and antivirus deployment (rollout, support and monitoring)
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related qualifications
- Comes with at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent hands-on experience in Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare, EMC Storage, Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server
- Excellent knowledge in Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy
- Ability to concisely describe or summarize a problem and steps taken to diagnose and resolve it
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Ng on + 852 3695 5141 or email: email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.