My client is a fully licensed securities firm in Hong Kong who are expanding the team and looking for a Senior Web Developer.
- Support the web application lifecycle
- Design user interfaces; search & suggest new technology for CMS
- Web App development, including the entire development lifecycle (design, develop, test, release and support business aligned SDLC projects)
- Optimize the product performance and user experience continuously
- Research and suggest new technologies, applications and protocols
- Troubleshoot problems and collaborate with developers and /or external parties to resolve technical issue
- Provide level 3 support for production and compile technical manuals documentation for application system support and operation purposes
- Take the challenges to conduct the R&D/POC on the new technologies
- Learn and adopt various package solutions for production implementation
- Perform such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by the superiors
- Front-end web development experience (1-4 years)
- Computer Science/Information Technology Degree or other relevant disciplines
- Proficient in with web related technologies and tools
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English (Conversational Mandarin is essential)
- Knowledge of mobile app development different testing methodology such as unit, integration, systems and regression tests is a plus
- x13 months pay
- Annual Bonus
- 5-day working week
- Competitive Annual Leave
Next steps are to apply for the role with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.