A global beauty and personal care group client is looking for an experienced Education Manager to join its regional office in Singapore.
This role, forms the Asia Travel Retail team, will have a dedicated focus on the dynamic South East Asia and Oceania countries (SEAO).
TLDR: The Education Manager is the face of the skincare brand.
The Education Manager is a passionate and digital-savvy Skincare Guru, who comes with rich experiences in the new-age education strategies and know-hows. He/she effortlessly lights up the interests of the internal and external customers, uses different digital and social channels to create education content to engage field teams, and at the same, establish virtual selling or livestreaming programmes.
- Strategise, deliver and measure field retail education programmes for each travel retail markets in the SEAO region; in the travel retail ecosystem, this would means brand dedicated/own skincare consultants/advisors and co-share/generic staff
- Maximise available digital platforms, create content to conduct, blend digital & physical training, to enable effective learning, which translate into sales floor selling productivity
- Demonstrate virtual selling know-hows and build up/strengthen virtual selling or livestreaming programmes
- Partner with commercial teams to create and deliver the right retail education programme to enable field teams in achieving business goals
- More than 5 years of training or education experience, preferably from beauty and personal care and travel retail background
- Comes with rich experiences on digital training/education and tools, and virtual selling (virtual events or livestream)
- Proficient in both English and Chinese languages
- On-brand personal grooming with excellent in-person/virtual presentation and communication skills
- Natural in igniting enthusiasm and passion in others, translating into strong business results
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421