Argyll Scott is working with a valuable top banking in Thailand. With the expansion of digitalization areas, they are looking for a skillful candidate with skills of Project Management skills to join the company.
** Only Thai candidate is acceptable for this position**
- Responsible for software architecture, roadmap and production service as assigned
- Identify and manage client relashionship to ensure proper planning and resource allocation is according to plan as well as risk management
- Be innitiative to find proper technology and solution is used efficiently and in line with business goals
- Supervise and coach team member to nsure team healthiness as well as individual career developmen
- Drive and manage the performance and quality of team deliverables. Oversee and track work progress. Lead the issue resolution and/or workaround
- Supervise and coach team. Ensure team healthiness as well as individual career development
- Ensure software delivery standard
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience as IT manager, leading team (with the team size of 15-30 people) for end-to-end software development and delivery
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in IT project management
- Familiar with software development life cycle both waterfall and agile methodology
- Familiar in banking and financial services industry both business and technology aspect
- Good communication skills for effective cross-team communication
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.