Software Engineer (Back End)
Our client is a global technology developer in gaming and cryptocurrency. They are seeking experienced engineers to join their expanding team.
Under the supervision of a Team Lead, you will be a member of a development team building innovative gaming apps using cutting edge technologies.
The environment is Agile so it'll be good if you have worked in such teams. You are a self-starter with the ability to make progress with minimal supervision. In this position, you'll have to show your good diplomacy skills and the ability to liaise with technical and business people.
- Degree in IT or Computer Science or other IT-related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of development experience in either gaming or cryptocurrency
- Solid experience in one or more of the following languages: GoLang / Java / Python / C++ / C#
- In depth knowledge of SQL / MySQL / Oracle
- Experience with Git or GitHub
- Knowledge of with AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- Experience with Linux server administration and command line interface is a definite advantage
- Passionate about new technology.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Joyce Esteban at jesteban_at_argyllscott.com.hk or call directly on +852 3695 5141 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com