Our client is an internal IT solution for automotive industry with their strong presence in Thailand for over 10 years.
- Provide expertise to build our Big Data, data pipeline and business intelligence platforms
- Build and manage our local and cloud infrastructures
- A part of team engineers who build and maintain platforms
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Work closely with the Business and Engineering teams to supply operational and business tools
- Create and maintain all operational support documentation
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science or other technical field
- A minimum 3 years of working experience in related fields
- Hands-on experience developing web application
- Experience working with a variety of Big Data stacks and Data pipeline stack such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Presto, MySQL, Air Flow, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Embulk, Hadoop Ecosystem, Apache Spark, Machine Learning or equivalent.
- Experience with Big Data Cloud infrastructures such as AWS cloud services, EC2, EKS, ECS, EMR, RDS, Redshift, CloudWatch, DynamoDb, GCP, Bigquery, Google Analytics or equivalent.
- Experience with a variety of programming languages: Python, Java, NodeJs, Golang, Scala, ReactJs, Vue etc.
- Must be an expert in Big Data (billion of record)
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design, and data tracking and tagging.
- Understanding of a task management tool (Jira, Trello, Slack etc.)
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Strong ownership against the project
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.