About our client
Argyll Scott is working with client provider of cars loan under the Big Bank company
A Software Engineer will be responsible to deliver web and/or mobile application. The ideal candidate for this role demonstrates technical excellence, solid engineering principles, ability to write good/clean code and write automate test cases. In this role, the ideal candidate would be well-versed in the technical design, development, and delivery of custom web and mobile applications, and have a thorough understanding of modern frontend development technological stack.
- Deliver the project in time as planned.
- Provide accurate estimation of the work items to be able to create accurate plan.
- Write good code, write automate test script and help to solve production issues.
- Contribute technically to the project and perform critical code reviews.
- Coach junior developers in the team.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency
- B.Sc/B.Eng in computer science, computer engineer, or relevant fields.
- 0-5 years of experience in software development in mobile or web applications.
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methodology.
- Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Extensive experience using one or more development frameworks/libraries (iOS SDK, Android SDK, Flutter, React Native, ReactJS, NodeJS).
- Solid interpersonal, written and verbal communication with a good command of English.
- Ability to influence others both within and outside of immediate team to achieve results.
- Curiosity to learn about new technologies, and ability to quickly grasp and make effective use of it in projects.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.