Argyll Scott is looking for a Project Manager our premium client based in Bangkok. They are the technology solution and service providers who is currently having many interesting new digital projects for new generation to work on.
They are now looking for a Project Manager who is energetic, passionate, and love technology to join their dynamic and professional team in Bangkok.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 6+ years' experience as an IT professional
- 2+ years' supervisory experience in an IT Department
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.