We are working with a large financial services company, looking for a solution architect who can work with both business and technology teams and has prior software development experience.
- Come up with a solution architecture using standards and design patterns.
- Ensure scalable real-time low-latency processing solutions in an agile delivery method.
- Ensure all software components are secure and as per security standards.
- Adhere to governance and standards and ensure alignment with framework patterns.
- Ensure automated testing is implemented.
- Manage work on tools/modules deliverables from installation to completion as per project timelines
- Brainstorm and suggest design solutions based on user/product requirements.
- Working experience in software development and architecture solution design
- Technical Stack: Java, Oracle database, Big Data, Cloud
- Technical Tools: AWS, Azure Cloud, Hadoop, Spark
- Agile development experience
- Minimum 8+ years of hands-on working experience in software development.
- Multitasking ability and good Communication skills
- Understanding of DevOps practices and toolsets
- Good experience on Cloud Computing (Terraforms)
- A track record of following through on commitments
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.