Argyll Scott is working with an international insurance company who is now looking for a Solution Architect Manager. If you are the one seeking for a global companies with strong technology, please apply.
- Act as the member of Technical Advisory Board to review technical design , system integration and Governance.
- In charge of System impact analysis and provide the enhancement solution which fits both Functional and Non-Functional requirement
- Ensure the proposed solution are met with the users' requirements
- Work cross-functionally among Business and IT teams to identify system modification points as well as required technical specification for ongoing new system enhancement
- Manage the on-going system development projects
- Monitor and Troubleshooting and fixing on the related problem to ensure the system availability and stability is on agreed point
- Work with Regional IT Team to developer new technology
- 4 - 8 years relevant information technology working experiences.
- 3 - 4 years life, accident or health insurance industry working experience.
- Ability to track record supporting and managing business applications.
- Ability to track record managing and leading people.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external users.
- High responsibility to complete the assigned tasks upon the target date
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.