Argyll Scott is working with an international insurance company who is now looking for a Solution Architect Manager. If you are the one seeking for a global companies with strong technology.
*Open fo Thai citizen candidate only*
- Act as the member of Technical Advisory Board to review technical design, system integration and Governance.
- In charge of System impact analysis and provide the enhancement solution which fits both Functional and Non-Functional requirement
- Ensure the proposed solution are met with the users' requirements
- Work cross-functionally among Business and IT teams to identify system modification points as well as required technical specification for ongoing new system enhancement
- Manage the on-going system development projects
- Monitor and Troubleshooting and fixing on the related problem to ensure the system availability and stability is on agreed point.
- Work with Regional IT Team to developer new technology.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum 5 years relevant information technology working experiences.
- Experienced work in insurance industry will be advantage.
- Good in develop and maintain user relationships, team leading, supporting and managing business applications.
- High responsibility to complete the assigned tasks upon the target date.
- Excellent English communication.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.