Role: Sr. Category Development Manager - FMCG & MT experience
- Develop category management strategies to improve sales results and deliver customer category objectives.
- Collaborate with clients and business managers to implement promotional and marketing events.
- Analyze marketing data and provide recommendations to increase sales.
- Adhere to company priorities and strategies for operational efficiency.
- Provide feedback on current category management systems to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall program.
- Supervise Category Analysts in the development and implementation of category plans.
- Partner with the Account Manager to develop account marketing tactics and business planning activity.
- Analyze complex issues and develop intelligent solutions.
- Develop innovative marketing solutions that are both comprehensive and cost effective.
- Work with managers to present category management reviews to clients.
- Assist managers in the category management procedures.
- Develop and maintain operating budget and capital expense plan.
- Develop marketing presentations for assigned customers.
- Identify opportunities for category development based on consumer metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree in MBA or related field.
- Minimum of 6 years' working experience in FMCG and Modern trade channel
- Strong experience in category management and or customer marketing
- Experience with advanced analytics, consumer research, statistics and modeling.
- Proven ability to use data and analytics to develop insights, turning insight into actions
- Strong presentation skills and ability to persuade and negotiate with others
- Innovative thinking: able to lead team in new ways of thinking and Execution
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of the most successful FMCG company in the world.
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences in the FMCG field.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submit your updated CV as MS Word or PDF file by attaching your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.