- Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product branding requirements.
- Sketch and present mock-ups of potential UI solutions
- Provide work effort estimates to management to assist in setting priorities
- Partner with developers to ensure creative styles are within technical constraints
- Perform wireframe iterations based on feedback from internal reviews and user testing
- Construct quick interactive prototypes that illustrate your UX/UI design: functional with modern effects, animations, and transitions as appropriate, that present a realistic feel of the intended experience
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in in relevant field
- Experience designing in Figma, particularly with using components, design systems and design libraries
- Proven experience with interaction design and prototyping
- Proficient in CSS UX/UI Design Principles
- Strong in design guidelines such as Apples HIG and Google's Material design
- Outstanding design portfolio that demonstrates great design for web and/or mobile platforms.
- Good understanding of graphic design, color theory, fonts and illustration
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Thai with excellent communication skills
- Extensive portfolio of work across multiple platforms (UI Design, UX research, etc)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.