Store Manager (Luxury Beauty)
Our client is looking for a Store Manager to join their office in Thailand. The successful candidate will work directly under Retail Manager, they'll drive and maximize the store performance while ensuring high levels of service.
In short, this role combines the art (plan and execute engaging activations) and science (use data and insights) to drive sales and customer engagement in-store.
- Drive and monitor business performance and manage commercial activity to ensure sales achievements and profitability targets.
- Proactively propose and execute in-store actions to drive traffic to the store and to develop customer loyalty.
- Set relevant individual targets for the teams and lead them by example to support and uphold the brand values at all times.
- Effectively manage day-to-day administration of the store.
- Manage relationships with retailers and store providers.
- Minimum three years experience working in beauty/cosmetics in the retail industry.
- Strongly passionate about the brand and experience in luxury beauty retail will be plus.
- Proven record of working within a luxury retail environment.
- Thai nationality with good communication skills in English and Thai.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or call Folk at 089-624-9987
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.