Our client is one of the big four consumer brands with high reputation in the market along with the good company culture. Argyll Scott is helping this client looking for young talent who will be a key leader to taking care of their business as "Strategy Development Manager."
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with both internal and strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company's solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- Lead creation of a coherent product vision, strategy and roadmap for partnership with senior leaders
- Conduct industry research and competitive analysis to overall product and technology strategy
- Lead yearly strategic planning process for working closely with the leadership team and business owners
- Lead business case development and execution plan for key strategic initiatives
- Lead quarterly roadmap planning process in collaboration with Product and Technical leads
- Create processes and tools for aligning and updating stakeholders on the product strategy and roadmap
- Help the executive team in making build/buy/partner decisions in key product and technology areas
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration or related field
· At least 8 years, related experience in Trade Marketing, Channel and Category Development and Shopper Insights
· Able to work independently as well as able to work with the team
· Proficiency in English both written and spoken
· Strong project management and analytical skill
· Experience with Category Management Principles
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and expectations
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul at Apply Now or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.