A leading energy producer in Thailand is looking for Senior Vice President to hold an executive role in the company and supervise departments.
- Provide loan sources and/or other financial instrument to get low financial cost
- Responsible for managing loan agreement
- Review financial models on responsible projects to update performance and prepare financial analysis
- Prepare financial information for BOD/ Shareholders/ Bankers
- Conduct financial analysis for the company financial status planning to comply with stakeholders' conditions
- Manager loan and credits facilities arrangement
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting and master's degree in MBA or related fields
- Minimum 10 years' experience in banking or corporate finance function in any companies
- Experience in power business or related fields would be an advantage
- Good financial planning and financial model knowledge
- High accountability, strong analytical skills, and confidence in turning facts into recommendations
- Creativity, problem solving skills, negotiation and systematic thinking
- Good command in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy (Especially MS office and Excel)
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.