Talent Acquisition Director (Chonburi)
Our client is a leading worldwide manufacturing company with various Business units and they provide services to both B2B and B2C clients. There is now an opening opportunity for a proactive professional role as a "TA Director" who has ability to manage and plan overall recruitment strategies to enhance the recruitment function and this role will be based near Chonburi area.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Manage an efficient and effective full life-cycle recruiting process - design, drive, develop, and maintain recruitment strategy for sourcing candidates across multiple media and other platforms
· Design staffing plans, create posting descriptions, sourcing candidates, qualifying application, integrating tests & assessments, conducting phone screens, selecting qualified candidates and taking proper actions to close gaps
· Conduct job interview for the key / managerial positions in the organization
· Build and develop quality relationships with both internal customers and external recruitment agencies
· Explore the market best practices in recruitment and implement the most appropriate ones in the organization
· Manage, develop, and lead the team of HR recruiter
· Oversee and continuously reduce the costs arising from recruitment process
· Design training method for HR recruiters and line managers
· Assure that recruitment functions and all related activities run effectively and smoothly
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in Management or HR related field is preferred but not a requirement, Master's would be an advantage
· At least 10 years' experience in Recruitment in Big Corporate with experience in Manufacturing environment.
· Proven record in managing a team of five.
· Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
· Good networking with excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
· Experience in big or industry would be an advantage
· Thai Nationality only!
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.