A Global Consulting Firm is now looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner. This is a newly created role, you will be responsible for any recruitment activities for setting up new business / offices across SEA for both internal and external clients.
- Lead the recruitment activities for SEA.
- In charge of recruitment needs for external clients including technical, commercial and corporate roles.
- Build a strong relationship with hiring managers to manage, influence and drive the recruitment process.
- Manage various recruitment channels. Ie. Social media, recruitment agency.
- Engage and manage potential talents for future opportunities.
- Evaluate resourcing channels effectiveness and talent acquisition activities to meet business objectives
- Stay current with trends related to recruitment within industry, incorporates these trends into Singapore's recruitment strategy where appropriate.
- 4 - 6 years' talent acquisition experience preferably in tech start-up industry.
- Proven track record recruiting technical roles and corporate roles in fast-moving environment
- Regional experience with strong knowledge of labour laws and practices.
- Prior experience working in executive search will be an advantage
- Good communication skills to handle stake holder management
- Mature, driven and resourceful in recruiting from different channels
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105