Our client is a global leading Agriculture technology company.
What you will do in this role
Would you like to be part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling rapid growth? Do you thrive in high-growth ambiguous environments? Are you a process-oriented data-driven leader that loves to dive deep to fix complex operational challenges allowing for greater scalability and region impact?
A dynamic and experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist will find that this is a fantastic growth opportunity to use your proficiency to support the Talent function across the region, based in the Singapore office.
- Works independently, collaborating directly with Hiring Managers/Business Leaders, HR Business Partners, and local HR to provide effective and consultative recruitment support and solutions.
- Cultivate and maintain ongoing strong working relationships with the Senior Stakeholder and HR business partners to understand the business, workforce planning strategies, and recruitment needs and to create a partnership that ensures a seamless hiring process.
- Proactively work to strengthen the diverse talent pipelines leveraging traditional and progressive methods to identify and source passive talent.
- Leverage various recruiting strategies to attract talent including events and conferences. Build industry relationships to drive referrals.
- Maintain awareness of industry news, activity, and trends impacting talent sourcing and hiring dynamics
- Source and screen candidates leveraging behavioral interview questions. Advance appropriate candidates through an interview process and provide a point of view to hiring stakeholders. Document relevant information to Applicant Tracking System. Ensure decisions are made and communicated promptly.
- Leverage market data and other reporting capabilities to influence business leaders.
- Participate in strategic projects.
5 + years' experience talent acquisition experience, ideally within a global, matrixed, organization
- Demonstrable track record of recruiting in complex, narrow candidate markets across multiple geographies
- Experienced in interviewing and assessment methods or tools
- Experience in engaging with senior stakeholders to influence positive outcomes
- Sound project management experience
- Experience in leadership hiring would be an advantage.
Critical Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required
- 5 + years' experience talent acquisition experience, ideally within a global, matrixed, organization
- Ownership/Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience working with candidate assessment tools
- Experience developing and executing against multi-faceted sourcing strategies, competitive mapping, and process enhancements
- Full life-cycle recruitment experience supporting all levels of positions
- The efficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) & CRM systems
For more information, or to apply, please contact Tharnthip Luechaikam at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.