A new and exciting Tax Analyst (8 months contract) for a large global bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with strong GST and tax understanding.
- Review GST returns for the Singapore entities
- Assist in the formulation and review of responses (including supporting documents) to queries raised by tax authorities
- Ensure that all tax compliance requirements are met for Singapore
- Provide support for projects and initiatives such as GST rate change and SG OVR implementation
- Assist the team in providing ad-hoc GST advisory to all business lines acros International and Execution Services for Singapore
- Provide quality service and deliverable to key stakeholders: Head of Tax in Asia Pacific, Country CFO and Financial Controllers, Business Leads and COO, Infrastructure Leads and COO
- Degree, ACCA, ACA or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 2-3 years of GST taxation experience in an accounting/commercial firm, preferably in financial services
- Working knowledge of tax accounting
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.