Our clients are multi-national company in multiple industries including; Retails, FMCG, Services, Manufacturing and Medical. They are looking for candidate which has strong experiences in Tax accounting (either revenue tax [direct & indirect] or custom & excise tax). Candidate will have opportunities to taking a country lead role up to regional role based on their experiences.
· Review and verify all tax filing/transactions (CIT, VAT, Withholding Tax (WHT), Special Business Tax (SBT), Excise Tax is highly preferred but not compulsory etc.)
· Review all tax submissions to ensure comply with all tax regulations
· Manage the overall tax planning and transfer pricing
· Drive the monthly tax accounting process, including analysis and review of the effective tax rate evolution
· Prepare a transparent and high quality of Tax Reporting (incl.current & deferred tax calculation).
· To support global / regional in tax related matter
· At least a bachelor's Degree in accounting, Taxation, Finance or Law
· At least 5 years of managerial experience and 3 years direct experience in taxation area
· Excellent knowledge of tax and accounting regulations (Excise Tax is a great plus)
· Tax Auditor Certificate and work experience in Big 4 Audit & Tax professional firms will be an added advantage
· Good Logical thinking
· Good communication skills both Thai and English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.