- Driving tax compliance and remittance to regulatory bodies and managing withholding tax asset.
- Managing relationship with the relevant tax authorities, tax consultants, suppliers and customers.
- Obtaining tax clearance and fixed assets certificates from the relevant government authority.
- Liaising with auditors during statutory tax audit.
- Preparing monthly tax forecast
- Ensuring tax planning and internal monthly tax reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written Chinese and English skills
- A degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preferably 5 years of relevant experience in Accounting Tax - working for Big4 auditing firms is a plus
- Excellent Tax Knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Detail oriented and possess initiative
- Positive work attitude, team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful and analytical, researching skill
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.